What do we do with your information?
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We collect your personal data when you place an order and sign up for our marketing communications, or browse our website.
The data we collect includes details you provide to us, such as your name, address, email address, and other basic contact information. We also collect data regarding your shopping habits and the pages and products you have viewed from your use of the website. We use this data to:
- Take your orders, process your payments and deliver the items you have purchased;
- Provide any additional services you have requested, such as marketing and promotional offers;
- Encourage a safe online experience and enforce our terms and conditions.
- The source of the usage data is WooCommerce. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and services. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
What are your data protection rights?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to:
- Know what personal data of yours we are processing, where that data came from and how we are using that data;
- Ask us to update, correct or supplement the data we hold about you;
- Withdraw consent for processing for a specified purpose;
- Ask us to delete or erase your data from our systems;
- Limit or oppose our processing of your data;
- Ask us to supply the personal data we hold about you in an easy readable electronic format, or transfer that data direct to a third party nominated by you.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. We use “cookies” to store your cart contents for you. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use the checkout section of our site.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
http://www.luisatorres.pt is hosted on the WordPress.com platform. We are provided with this platform to allow us to sell our products to you. Your personal data will be stored and processed in the various tools like storage, database and general applications that WordPress uses. This personal information or any of your data is stored on secure servers behind a firewall.
How to contact us